Polymer Optical Fiber for Use with Minisensors (POF)
The polymer fibers (POF) for oxygen, pH and temperature measurements are compatible to all minisensor instruments. They are to be used for customized applications based on the respective sensor foil (SP-xx), e.g. in applications where small spots are glued, for example, inside glass vials (e.g. cell culture flask) and the analyte concentration can be measured non-invasively and non-destructively from outside through the transparent wall of the flask.
- The POF diameter is 2 mm, the outer diameter, including the black cladding is app. 2.8 mm
- The standard length for the POF is 2.5 m.
- For POF lengths of more than 5 m (maximum 20 m) please contact our service team.
- SMA connectors on both sides available to use it together with Stick-on adapter and ARC adapter
- The POF is resistant to temperatures up to 70 °C
- The POF does not stand autoclaving conditions (130 °C, 1.5 atm)
For more information on these products please contact us. >> Contact <<